Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Transformation Thursday

Here are my two most recent "Transformation Thursdays"

My goal with these transformations is to actually "transform" people. I do not think that all of these looks are necessarily for "everyday" (unless you're insane like me). I take the opportunity during these transformations to try something new (in regard to makeup technique) and sometimes actually try new makeup products.

#6 Cristie 6/20/2013






Cristie almost never wears any color when it comes to shadow so I knew I wanted to do something different with her. I also wanted to do something dramatic and smoky since I never get to see her with a look like that. MAC's "Bare My Soul" from their Temperature Rising Collection was the PERFECT fit! Green is a perfect color to give some drama but also compliment her natural complexion. With each transformation I get more creative and I also become more proud of my work.

#5 Kristen 6/13/2013







Kristen was my first transformation for someone who loves to wear a lot of crazy colors (literally pink and purple). I wanted to show her that she could do a look using neutral colors that would still be bold and beautiful. She is also a HUGE fan of winged liner so that was a must. This is truly such a great look, I loved it so much I wore it the next day to work! All makeup for this look was MAC and of course all of the brushed used were Sigma!


#4 Jackie 6/6/2013





For Jackie's transformation I wanted to try something new and I was excited that she was open to that! Jackie found an amazing inspiration picture from Sigma Beauty's Facebook page and that is the look I gave her. Such beautiful brown eyes accentuated by a soft green and plum eye paired with a peachy-nude lip. What I love most about this look is that it combined shadows from Sigma's Paris palette and Dare palette that I would have NEVER thought to combine. LOVE!

#3 Colleen 5/16/2013

With Colleen's gorgeous lips I knew I had to do a red lip with her. I used my FAVORITE red lipstick from MAC, Russian Red w/Cherry liner, and then I kept the rest of her look simple. I used neutrals to lightly accentuate her blue eyes and I added a dark brown winged liner for an extra feminine look. The key to a great red lip is keeping the eyes simple. *HINT: When in doubt do a red lip with a winged liner or a smokey eye with a nude lip.

#2 Jaime 5/9/2013





I really wanted to do something more dramatic here as well as something that would make her beautiful brown eyes pop. I decided to use a fabulous navy blue to achieve this look and I couldn't be more happy with the results. This is a perfect look for a night out, especially if you have brown eyes. All products for this makeover were MAC :)

#1 Nicole 4/25/2013
I wanted to give Nicole a look that would compliment her fair complexion as well as something that would seamlessly transition from day to night. Because Nicole has beautiful blue eyes, I decided to use earth tones on her. MAC products and the Urban Decay Naked Palette were used to achieve this look.


xo Luann

No comments:

Post a Comment