Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Dedication to my Angel

This is probably the hardest post for me to write...


Dad thank you for all that you gave me in this life. I owe so much of my strength, determination, and creativity to you. You always believed in me and supported my makeup work. All I can do is hope and pray that you can somehow watch over me and be proud of who I am and the work that I have done, and will continue to do.
There is so much I want to say but I can't get the words out. Simply put, you are missed every single second of every single day. Rest in peace my sweet angel, I look forward to the day we meet again. I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK xoxo
Luis Manuel Hernandez
11/21/52 - 08/03/13

2 comments:

  1. Luann, your Father was so proud of you and you have always been a great Daughter. He will always be your Angel, always be proud of yourself and happy because that's what he would have wanted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mom, even though you are logged into my blog writing as me, to me! Love you <3

      Delete