Monday, June 10, 2013

My Look Monday

6/10/2013

Today I decided to go with light shadow, a moderate winged liner and a coral lip. What I love about this look is that it transitions seamlessly from day to night. It doesn't look like I'm wearing a lot of makeup yet, it makes me look made up enough that I can go out anywhere straight from work!

Makeup Used:
MAC Studio Fix Foundation NW35 & NW40
MAC Studio Fix Powder NW40
MAC Whisper of Gilt, Extra Dimension Skinfinish (highlight face)
MAC Handwritten, ES (crease)
MAC Embark, ES (crease)
MAC Texture, ES (to blend out crease)
MAC Blonde Streak, pressed pigment (eyelid)
MAC Mylar, ES (tear duct)
MAC Creamy Bisque, ES (brow highlight)
MAC Vanilla, ES (brow highlight)
MAC BlackTrack, Fluidline Gel Liner
MAC Spiked, brow pencil
MAC Desert Rose, Blush
MAC Nice N' Spicy, Lip Liner
MAC Coral Bliss, Lipstick
MAC Sumbime Shine, Dazzelglass Creme Lipgloss
Lancome's Hypnose Drama & Definicils Mascara (as always! lol)

*I use ALL Sigma Beauty Makeup brushes


xo Luann









3 comments:

  1. Lu, I love this look. Sometimes simple can say alot and this does. This is great for a spring day at work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Stacey! I couldn't agree more, although I am a sucker for drag queen makeup lol, looks like this are just so perfect!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete