Monday, June 17, 2013

My Look Monday


This week I decided to do a red lip and keep my eyes simple once again. I wanted a little bit of drama since this was a night out look so I used my new "Cat Eye" lashes from True or False. I absolutely loved this look, it was fun, but not over the top. I hate when people tell me they can't wear a red lip, don't limit yourself! Everyone can wear a look like this!

Makeup Used:
MAC Studio Fix Foundation NW35 & NW40
MAC Studio Fix Powder NW40
MAC Whisper of Gilt, Extra Dimension Skinfinish (highlight face)
MAC Handwritten, ES (crease)
MAC Embark, ES (crease)
MAC Saddle & Soft Brown, ES (to blend out crease)
MAC Blonde Streak, pressed pigment (eyelid)
MAC Nylon, ES (tear duct)
MAC Creamy Bisque, ES (brow highlight)
MAC Vanilla, ES (brow highlight)
MAC BlackTrack, Fluidline Gel Liner
MAC Spiked, brow pencil
MAC Melba, Blush
MAC Cherry, Lip Liner
MAC Ruby Woo, Lipstick
Lancome's Hypnose Drama & Definicils Mascara (as always! lol)

*I use ALL Sigma Beauty Makeup brushes


xo Luann









No comments:

Post a Comment