Tuesday, September 17, 2013

How I Clean My Makeup Brushes

9/13/2013
 
This is a typical Friday night for me...
How I wash my makeup brushes:
 
I use shampoo (some people say to use baby shampoo but I find it doesn't get the makeup out as well) I also use a spa glove from Sigma: www.sigmabeauty.com always wash your brushes holding the handle in the air with the brush hairs facing down so water doesn't get in the metal shaft of your brush (that's what ruins them and makes them come loose). All of my brushes are from Sigma and a handful I own are from MAC so it is very important for me to take care of my brushes. They are an amazing investment and if you care for them properly they will last you forever!
 
Here is a video so you can get a better idea:
Sigma Spa Glove Demo Video

No comments:

Post a Comment