Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My Tips on How to Start Wearing Makeup

9/16/2013


If you want to start wearing makeup but don’t know where to begin, here are my tips:


 1. Start simple. Wearing foundation every single day is not necessary. I suggest applying concealer under your eyes, on your eyelid, and any blemishes or uneven skin. You can use your finger, a concealer brush, or a sponge/beauty blender, whichever you prefer. Don’t apply it too heavily; you want to blend it well ...so you can achieve a natural look. (My favorite is MAC Prolongwear concealer)  

 2. Apply (a full coverage) powder, or any powder of your choice, all over your face to even out your skin without clogging your pores. All you need for this is a big fluffy brush. (My favorite is MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation)

 3. Apply your favorite blush to the apples of your cheeks. I think so many girls skip blush and it’s a huge mistake. It helps shape your face and adds such a feminine touch to your look.
These three products will change your look completely. I guarantee you will look younger and well rested instantly! Whether you use drugstore brands or more expensive products you will definitely see a major difference.

 So many women skip face makeup and only wear mascara and/or eyeliner. I personally think face makeup is more important. (Obviously you can then add mascara and eyeliner once you are done with your face makeup). Hope this helps!
Don't forget to follow me: @looksbyluann
AND please click here to "LIKE" my Facebook Page: Looks By Luann Official Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment