Friday, April 26, 2013

How To Achieve Kissable Lips Overnight...


I recently tried this out and it worked SO well that I HAD to share it with everyone...




I know this is going to sound awful but, trust me it actually works! If you want the softest, most-perfectly-hydrated and kissable lips then VICKS VAPORUB is your new best friend!!! I read about this a few weeks ago and decided to put it to the test. I know I might be more daring than most in doing this but, I figured I had nothing to lose since I'm Puerto Rican and pretty much already over use Vicks in general! lol

Anyway, I really recommend trying this because it truly worked better than anything else I have ever done. Anyone who knows me knows that I literally have 5 different lip balms and Chapsticks in random places all over my bed because I absolutely HATE having dry/chapped lips.

What To Do...
  • Before bed apply a moderate amount of Vicks onto your lips. Get a good night's rest and when you wake up your lips will be completely transformed! The smell is a bit strong at first but after the first few minutes it really isn't bad. *I apologize in advance to any boyfriends or husbands for any pain and suffering caused by the smell of Vicks as a result of my post*
Try it out and let me know what you think!!

xo Luann


Click here to check out my makeup pics and more

For skincare, makeup, jewelry products and more click here!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! i do the same too!! I've given up on chap-sticks, and that's how much i rely on vicks!

    ReplyDelete